Saturday 11th January 2020
Fitzroy North, Melbourne
Early Bird Price: $85pp
After December 15th: $99pp
Price includes Aperol Spritz on arrival.
Join Anna for a 2.5hour workshop to learn the basics of hand-building and leave with 2-3 of your very own pieces.
No previous experience with clay required - just a love of women, creating and enjoying an Aperol with some other lovely ladies. The session will use discussion and demos to develop foundational skills for building with clay.
Following the workshop, your pieces will be fired and ready to collect within around 4 weeks.
The price includes:
- 2.5 hours of tuition, all materials and firing costs.
- Small class size: learn through demos and one-on-one tuition
- Aperol Spritz on arrival (and perhaps a top up or two!)
What to bring:
- Clay friendly clothes (it washes out quite well, but don't come in your best finery)
- An open mind and an eagerness for creating
- Towel or apron (optional)
Please enter FREESHIPVULVA at checkout to ensure you are refunded your shipping cost!
Refunds & Cancellations
Please choose carefully. Due to the limited class size once you've booked and paid I can only issue a refund if the course is cancelled. Refunds are not available if you change your mind or can no longer make it. You are encouraged to find a friend to take your place in the event that you cannot make it.
This workshop requires a minimum of 10 students to run. If the workshop doesn’t go ahead you will be issued a full refund
Your purchase is done so with acceptance of these terms.