Workshop cancelled due to Covid-19.
Join Anna for a yoga practice and handbuilding workshop to learn the basics of working with clay and leave with 2-3 of your very own pieces.
Saturday 9th May
Fitzroy North, Melbourne
1:00 - 4:00pm
Early Bird Price (until April 1st): $75pp
After April 1st: $90pp
Price includes Aperol Spritz during handbuilding.
No previous experience with yoga or clay required - just a love and curiousity for creating. The session will use discussion and demos to develop foundational skills for building with clay to make vulva incense holders.
A short, optional slow flow yoga practice will open the workshop building an inclusive space for gentle exploration of movement, breath and creativity.
Not interested in the yoga practice? That's fine - just join for the clay!
Following the workshop, your pieces will be fired and ready to collect within around 4 weeks.
Booking with a friend? Receive a 10% discount when you book 2 or more spaces in one transaction. Use the code DOUBLETROUBLE to redeem.
The price includes:
- 45 minute yoga practice to begin to workshop
- 2 hours of ceramics tuition, all materials and firing costs.
- Aperol Spritz (and perhaps a top up or two!) during the ceramics tuition
- Small class size: learn through demos and one-on-one chats
What to bring:
- BYO yoga mat if you are joining for the practice
- Comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- Clay friendly clothes (it washes out quite well, but don't come in your best finery)
- An open mind and an eagerness for creating
- Towel or apron (optional)
Refunds & Cancellations
Please choose carefully. Due to the limited class size once you've booked and paid I can only issue a refund if the course is cancelled. Refunds are not available if you change your mind or can no longer make it. You are encouraged to find a friend to take your place in the event that you cannot make it.
This workshop requires a minimum of 10 students to run. If the workshop doesn’t go ahead you will be issued a full refund.
Participants will be required to sign a waiver form prior to joining the yoga practice.
Your purchase is done so with acceptance of these terms.
Anna is a 200hour hatha yoga and 60hour trauma-informed yoga teacher.