MAKE YOUR OWN VULVA VESSEL
June 1st 2019 | 10am
Join Anna in a light and playful setting at Sailorboi Studios to learn the basics of handbuilding to shape and mould your own Vulva Vessel.
All skill levels are welcome! This 2.5 - 3 hour workshop will use discussion and demos to learn and develop foundational handbuilding techniques. The first part of the session will focus on building your own vessel with guidance and assistance from both Anna and Lyndon.
While we wait for our pieces to dry a little, there will be time for discussion and sharing on shaping your (or someone else’s!) unique vulva. This is an open and welcoming space to share thoughts on celebrating the feminine form and provides time to research and sketch your final design.
The final part of the session will include a demonstration from Anna on shaping a vulva onto the side of your vessel, and allow time for you to create your own unique design.
$160 per person
- An overview of foundation handbuilding techniques and moulding vulvas
- Access to all materials including clay, tools and the choice of two glazes (pink or white) for your final piece
- Small class size (max 15) learning through demonstrations and friendly tuition
WHAT WILL I LEAVE WITH?
- You will leave with 1 - 2 of your very own Vulva Vessel/s
- Your final piece will be available to collect 2 - 4 weeks after the workshop
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Wear comfy clothes that you don’t mind getting clay on
- An apron, smock or large t-shirt is always a good idea
- An old towel is also recommended
Visit Sailorbio Studio's website to book